Each module has its own research project and will consist of the following:
- Concept paper based on subjects covered in the module the student is currently enrolled in
- Resource List identifying sources of information used to support position or theory
- Abstract outline or executive summary that captures the intent of the research and outcome
- The final product should be of high enough quality that it can be published
- It will be peer reviewed and the best submissions will be published in a manual. All papers will be available on the NTOA website.