No. Beginning Jan 1, 2017, all NTOA Chemical Agents, FSDD, Impact Projectiles Instructor certifications are good for 4 years from the date of the class. You will be notified by the NTOA prior to your certification expiring so that you may then attend the re-certification online.
In The News
- Join the PFQ Fitness Challenge – Are You Ready? February 26, 2021
- NTOA Statement on the COVID-19 Vaccine December 23, 2020
- Four-week Training Plan Released for NTOA’s SWAT PFQ Test October 5, 2020
- NTOA Partners with Wrap Technologies to Launch Virtual Reality Law Enforcement Behavioral Training June 9, 2020
- NTOA Announces New Corrections Section Chair May 28, 2020