No. Beginning Jan 1, 2017, all NTOA Chemical Agents, FSDD, Impact Projectiles Instructor certifications are good for 4 years from the date of the class. You will be notified by the NTOA prior to your certification expiring so that you may then attend the re-certification online.
In The News
- Announcing Dan Schilling as keynote speaker for 2021 conference in Kansas City July 1, 2021
- Registration now open for NTOA’s Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show June 15, 2021
- NTOA Accepting Nominations for Several Prestigious Awards May 12, 2021
- Basic Crisis Negotiations course now offered online! April 26, 2021
- Four-week Training Plan Released for NTOA’s SWAT PFQ Test October 5, 2020