Yes, students set their own pace. NTOA instructors will be monitoring your progress to ensure you are devoting the appropriate amount of time necessary to view and read all of the course material before taking your quizzes and moving on to the next section. Although you set that pace, we highly encourage you to take your time so that you are prepared for the capstone research project phase. It may take some students several months to complete a module, others may spend all year working on it. It’s up to you.
In The News
- NTOA Co-sponsors the Law Enforcement Executive Leadership Futures and Foresight Summit January 23, 2023
- NTOA Honors Sid Heal in Latest Edition of The Tactical Edge November 20, 2022
- NTOA Educational Scholarship Application Now Open November 1, 2022
- Active Shooter Incident Management Checklist Endorsed by the NTOA as National Standard July 19, 2022
- NTOA Announces Release of its 2021 Annual Report April 1, 2022