Yes, students set their own pace. NTOA instructors will be monitoring your progress to ensure you are devoting the appropriate amount of time necessary to view and read all of the course material before taking your quizzes and moving on to the next section. Although you set that pace, we highly encourage you to take your time so that you are prepared for the capstone research project phase. It may take some students several months to complete a module, others may spend all year working on it. It’s up to you.
In The News
- NTOA Announces Release of its 2022 Impact Report April 3, 2023
- NTOA Announces 2023 Crisis Negotiations Conference – Scottsdale, Arizona February 21, 2023
- Are you ready? Join the 2023 PFQ Fitness Challenge! February 21, 2023
- NTOA Announces 2023 Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show – Aurora, Colorado February 3, 2023
- NTOA Co-sponsors the Law Enforcement Executive Leadership Futures and Foresight Summit January 23, 2023