Yes, students set their own pace. NTOA instructors will be monitoring your progress to ensure you are devoting the appropriate amount of time necessary to view and read all of the course material before taking your quizzes and moving on to the next section. Although you set that pace, we highly encourage you to take your time so that you are prepared for the capstone research project phase. It may take some students several months to complete a module, others may spend all year working on it. It’s up to you.
In The News
- Announcing Dan Schilling as keynote speaker for 2021 conference in Kansas City July 1, 2021
- Registration now open for NTOA’s Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show June 15, 2021
- NTOA Accepting Nominations for Several Prestigious Awards May 12, 2021
- Basic Crisis Negotiations course now offered online! April 26, 2021
- Four-week Training Plan Released for NTOA’s SWAT PFQ Test October 5, 2020