Yes, students set their own pace. NTOA instructors will be monitoring your progress to ensure you are devoting the appropriate amount of time necessary to view and read all of the course material before taking your quizzes and moving on to the next section. Although you set that pace, we highly encourage you to take your time so that you are prepared for the capstone research project phase. It may take some students several months to complete a module, others may spend all year working on it. It’s up to you.
In The News
- Active Shooter Incident Management Checklist Endorsed by the NTOA as National Standard July 19, 2022
- Registration now open for NTOA’s Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show July 10, 2022
- NTOA Announces Keynote Speaker for Annual Law Enforcement Operations Conference in Milwaukee, WI May 31, 2022
- NTOA Announces Release of its 2021 Annual Report April 1, 2022
- NTOA Releases Position Statement on No-Knock Warrant Service February 25, 2022