Yes, students set their own pace. NTOA instructors will be monitoring your progress to ensure you are devoting the appropriate amount of time necessary to view and read all of the course material before taking your quizzes and moving on to the next section. Although you set that pace, we highly encourage you to take your time so that you are prepared for the capstone research project phase. It may take some students several months to complete a module, others may spend all year working on it. It’s up to you.
In The News
- Announcing the NTOA’s 2020 Crisis Negotiations Virtual Conference September 20, 2020
- NTOA Partners with Wrap Technologies to Launch Virtual Reality Law Enforcement Behavioral Training June 9, 2020
- NTOA Announces New Corrections Section Chair May 28, 2020
- NTOA Command Academy Announces College Credit April 30, 2020
- Grant Funding Resources April 15, 2020