Each student needs to register separately. If an agency wants to use one credit card to pay for all of the students at one time, upload a letter/PO that lists the names of all of the students who will be paid for with the credit card. The letter should state that a credit card will be used to pay for those students listed in the letter/PO and should also mention who the agency point of contact is for the credit card, to include that person’s contact information.
In The News
- NTOA Announces Keynote Speaker for Annual Law Enforcement Operations Conference in Milwaukee, WI May 31, 2022
- Join the 2022 PFQ Fitness Challenge – Are You Ready? May 19, 2022
- NTOA Announces Release of its 2021 Annual Report April 1, 2022
- NTOA Releases Position Statement on No-Knock Warrant Service February 25, 2022
- NTOA Introduces the “Hero Workout” February 16, 2022