Each student needs to register separately. If an agency wants to use one credit card to pay for all of the students at one time, upload a letter/PO that lists the names of all of the students who will be paid for with the credit card. The letter should state that a credit card will be used to pay for those students listed in the letter/PO and should also mention who the agency point of contact is for the credit card, to include that person’s contact information.
In The News
- NTOA Announces Release of its 2022 Impact Report April 3, 2023
- NTOA Announces 2023 Crisis Negotiations Conference – Scottsdale, Arizona February 21, 2023
- Are you ready? Join the 2023 PFQ Fitness Challenge! February 21, 2023
- NTOA Announces 2023 Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show – Aurora, Colorado February 3, 2023
- NTOA Co-sponsors the Law Enforcement Executive Leadership Futures and Foresight Summit January 23, 2023