No, although our training is only open to those who meet our criteria such as active law enforcement, corrections, and in some cases medical personnel. There are some courses open to retired law enforcement personnel, but not all. The course overview section shows who is eligible for each course.
In The News
- Election Open for NTOA Board of Directors October 1, 2022
- Active Shooter Incident Management Checklist Endorsed by the NTOA as National Standard July 19, 2022
- NTOA Announces Release of its 2021 Annual Report April 1, 2022
- NTOA Releases Position Statement on No-Knock Warrant Service February 25, 2022
- NTOA Introduces the “Hero Workout” February 16, 2022