No, although our training is only open to those who meet our criteria such as active law enforcement, corrections, and in some cases medical personnel. There are some courses open to retired law enforcement personnel, but not all. The course overview section shows who is eligible for each course.
In The News
- NTOA Co-sponsors the Law Enforcement Executive Leadership Futures and Foresight Summit January 23, 2023
- NTOA Honors Sid Heal in Latest Edition of The Tactical Edge November 20, 2022
- NTOA Educational Scholarship Application Now Open November 1, 2022
- Active Shooter Incident Management Checklist Endorsed by the NTOA as National Standard July 19, 2022
- NTOA Announces Release of its 2021 Annual Report April 1, 2022