We are pleased to announce that Buck Rogers will be joining the NTOA as Training Program Manager. In this role, Buck will support the director of training and education and the instructional cadre, develop and implement new courses, and identify emerging trends in...
The NTOA is pleased to announce that we have negotiated special discounted rates exclusively for you, your family and friends at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, FL Check out these amazing rates! And as an added bonus, the resort fee of $50 has been waived!...
We are pleased to announce the addition of new Section Chairs to the NTOA. The NTOA Sections play a critical role in facilitating discussions, researching current issues and developing recommendations for the board of directors on contemporary and emerging...
In July 2017, the NTOA once again began the arduous task of updating the Tactical Response and Operations Standard for Law Enforcement Agencies (TROS). Keeping in mind the impact that this document has on our profession, it was critical that input from our members was...
The National Tactical Officers Association, along with eight of the nation's most influential specialized law enforcement leadership membership organizations, will bring together their collective experience, subject matter expertise, and unmatched reach in the field...
In response to recent critical incidents, the NTOA designed its latest course to meet the needs of officers who may not be assigned to tactical teams, but still require advanced skills. The (NTOA is pleased to announce its newest course, Advanced Response Police...
PoliceOne.com, July 26, 2017 - Tactical missions handled by SWAT are some of the most difficult and challenging facing law enforcement. In an effort to combat the broad disparities in SWAT leadership and readiness across the nation, and to provide equal access to the...
Doylestown, Pa. (June 2017) – The National Tactical Officers Association is pleased to announce Cmdr. Thor Eells (ret.) as its new Executive Director. Eells brings a unique set of qualifications with an exceptional background in law enforcement, training and...
In 2013, the NTOA identified the need for an assessment of U.S. SWAT operations to provide a more accurate depiction of the exemplary work done by law enforcement agencies. The NTOA contracted the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) to research...
The UAE SWAT Challenge International Edition
February 9-13, 2020
Click here for more information
If you wish to have your state association event listed here, please email email@example.com and provide the name of the event, date, location and links to any flyers or websites.
Please note: The NTOA is not responsible for cancelled events, registration or contact information.
- Alabama Tactical Officers Association
- Arizona Tactical Officers Association
- Arkansas Tactical Officers Association
- California Association of Tactical Officers
- Delaware Tactical Officers Association
- Florida SWAT Association
- Georgia Tactical Officers Association
- Heartland Tactical Officers Association
- Illinois Tactical Officers Association
- Indiana SWAT Officers Association
- Kentucky Tactical Officers Association
- Louisiana Tactical Officers Association
- Michigan Tactical Officers Association
- Midwest Tactical Officer Association
- Mississippi Tactical Officers Association
- Missouri Tactical Officers Association (Contact: 313-949-3300)
- Mountain States Tactical Officers Association
- National Capitol Region SWAT Association
- New England Tactical Officers Association
- New York Tactical Officers Association
- North Carolina Tactical Officers Association
- Ohio Tactical Officers Association
- Oregon Tactical Officers Association
- Ontario Tactical Advisory Body
- Pennsylvania Tactical Officers Association
- Rocky Mountain Tactical Team Association
- Special Operations Training Association
- Tennessee Tactical Officers Association
- Texas Tactical Police Officers Association
- Washington State Tactical Officers Association
- Wisconsin – Association of SWAT Personnel
- Arkansas Crisis Negotiators Association
- California Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Canadian Critical Incident, Inc.
- Delaware Valley Negotiators Association
- East Bay Hostage Negotiator Association (619-236-6815)
- Florida Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Illinois Crisis Negotiators Association
- Indiana Association of Hostage /Crisis Negotiators
- Kansas Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Louisiana Association of Crisis Negotiators
- Michigan Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Midwest Crisis Negotiators
- National Council of Negotiations Associations
- New England Crisis Negotiators Association
- New Jersey Association of Crisis Negotiators
- New York Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Ohio Crisis Negotiators Association
- Pittsburg Area Negotiation Association (412 343-4086)
- Rocky Mountain Hostage Negotiator Association
- San Diego County Hostage Negotiator Association
- Santa Clara Hostage Negotiator Association (408-229-7699)
- South Carolina Crisis Negotiators Association
- Texas Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Tri County SWAT & Hostage Negotiators Association (408 758-7250)
- Western Pennsylvania Negotiators Association
- Western States Hostage Negotiators Association
- Wisconsin Association of Crisis Negotiators
- International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association
- National Rifle Association – Law Enforcement Division
- National Sheriffs Association
- National Bomb Squad Commanders Advisory Board