Colorado Springs, CO - June 9, 2020 – The National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) is pleased to announce our partnership with Wrap Technologies, Inc. to provide in-depth training material and content for Wrap Reality’s virtual reality training scenarios. With...
The NTOA is pleased to welcome Robert Sorensen as chairman of our Corrections section. Sorensen is the Emergency Preparedness Officer with The Federal Bureau of Prisons - USP Canaan and is currently a part-time Task Force Officer in the Scranton RA of the FBI. He has...
Message from TEMS Section Chair - Dr. Jason R. Pickett NTOA Members, Thank you to those who have reached out with kind words after my appointment as TEMS Section Chair for the NTOA. It’s ironic that this comes at the start of a global pandemic. I want to share with...
Due to current events, the NTOA store is temporarily unavailable and we are unable to fulfill online orders at this time. Thank you for your patience.
Message from the NTOA’s Chaplaincy Section Chair To our NTOA family: Since its founding in 1983, the NTOA and its members have weathered many storms together, from the days following 9/11 and the Global War on Terror to this new war on an invisible enemy, a virus that...
We are pleased to present you with the NTOA's 2019 Annual Report. This was a significantly strong year for the association and this report highlights the activities and achievements of the National Tactical Officers Association. Read the 2019 Annual Report…
The NTOA is pleased to welcome Dr. Jason R. Pickett as chairman of our Tactical Emergency Medical Support (TEMS) section. Dr. Pickett is Deputy Medical Director for Austin/Travis County EMS, Austin Fire Department, and Austin Police Department SWAT and directly...
One of the original goals of the National Tactical Officers Association was to provide the best training at an affordable price. Founder John Kolman recognized most law enforcement officers paid for their own training, and as such, he set the original dues to the NTOA...
NTOA’s Executive Director Thor Eells to speak at the Library of Congress – Improving Outcomes for Justice-Involved Vets with PTSD on May 15, 2019
In collaboration with the Veterans History Project, the National Institute of Corrections will host a panel discussion in anticipation of PTSD Awareness month on May 15, 2019 at the Library of Congress. The panel discussion will bring awareness to post-traumatic...
The National Tactical Officers Association is proud to partner with Justice Federal Credit Union (JFCU) to offer you a new member benefit – the benefit of financial products and services with competitive rates and modern conveniences to make your busy life just a...
The UAE SWAT Challenge International Edition
February 9-13, 2020
Click here for more information
If you wish to have your state association event listed here, please email email@example.com and provide the name of the event, date, location and links to any flyers or websites.
Please note: The NTOA is not responsible for cancelled events, registration or contact information.
- Alabama Tactical Officers Association
- Arizona Tactical Officers Association
- Arkansas Tactical Officers Association
- California Association of Tactical Officers
- Delaware Tactical Officers Association
- Florida SWAT Association
- Georgia Tactical Officers Association
- Heartland Tactical Officers Association
- Illinois Tactical Officers Association
- Indiana SWAT Officers Association
- Kentucky Tactical Officers Association
- Louisiana Tactical Officers Association
- Michigan Tactical Officers Association
- Midwest Tactical Officer Association
- Mississippi Tactical Officers Association
- Missouri Tactical Officers Association (Contact: 313-949-3300)
- Mountain States Tactical Officers Association
- National Capitol Region SWAT Association
- New England Tactical Officers Association
- New York Tactical Officers Association
- North Carolina Tactical Officers Association
- Ohio Tactical Officers Association
- Oregon Tactical Officers Association
- Ontario Tactical Advisory Body
- Pennsylvania Tactical Officers Association
- Rocky Mountain Tactical Team Association
- Special Operations Training Association
- Tennessee Tactical Officers Association
- Texas Tactical Police Officers Association
- Washington State Tactical Officers Association
- Wisconsin – Association of SWAT Personnel
- Arkansas Crisis Negotiators Association
- California Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Canadian Critical Incident, Inc.
- Delaware Valley Negotiators Association
- East Bay Hostage Negotiator Association (619-236-6815)
- Florida Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Illinois Crisis Negotiators Association
- Indiana Association of Hostage /Crisis Negotiators
- Kansas Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Louisiana Association of Crisis Negotiators
- Michigan Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Midwest Crisis Negotiators
- National Council of Negotiations Associations
- New England Crisis Negotiators Association
- New Jersey Association of Crisis Negotiators
- New York Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Ohio Crisis Negotiators Association
- Pittsburg Area Negotiation Association (412 343-4086)
- Rocky Mountain Hostage Negotiator Association
- San Diego County Hostage Negotiator Association
- Santa Clara Hostage Negotiator Association (408-229-7699)
- South Carolina Crisis Negotiators Association
- Texas Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Tri County SWAT & Hostage Negotiators Association (408 758-7250)
- Western Pennsylvania Negotiators Association
- Western States Hostage Negotiators Association
- Wisconsin Association of Crisis Negotiators
- International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association
- National Rifle Association – Law Enforcement Division
- National Sheriffs Association
- National Bomb Squad Commanders Advisory Board