It Takes Visionary Leaders to Shape the Future Join Us to Envision Together Session # 001 of the National Command and Staff College’s “GREAT TO MAGNUS: Executive Leadership Futures & Foresight Summit" is scheduled for October 14-18, 2023, in the...
The National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) is pleased to announce the fall edition of The Tactical Edge is now available. This issue features a special tribute article on the life and legacy of Charles “Sid” Heal, written by NTOA Director Emeritus Phil Hansen....
NTOA's "James Torkar Educational Scholarship Program" provides funding for college tuition and other eligible expenses to dependent children of "Individual" members of NTOA. These scholarships may be awarded directly to the educational institution or into a 529...
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado, July 19, 2022 – The National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) announced today endorsement of the Active Shooter Incident Management Checklist as a national standard. Having a national standard means law enforcement, fire, and emergency...
The NTOA is proud to present its 2021 Annual Report, highlighting the activities and achievements of the association in the past year. Despite a global pandemic, our staff shattered all expectations and took the NTOA to a new level. While COVID-19 had a terrible...
This message is shared on behalf of the NTOA and its Board of Directors. No-knock warrant service has been the subject of many discussions over the past 30 years. These conversations often result in vigorous and passionate debates, and more often than not end with an...
The NTOA is pleased to introduce the “Hero Workout” to honor operators who are killed in the line of duty while serving in a tactical capacity. Based on input from the family and friends of the fallen hero, the NTOA will develop challenging workouts that pay tribute...
The NTOA's Physical Fitness section has released a four-week training plan designed to give operators a baseline to equip them mentally and physically for their best effort on the NTOA PFQ. More time to prepare is always better, however, a minimum of four weeks is...
Colorado Springs, CO - June 9, 2020 – The National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) is pleased to announce our partnership with Wrap Technologies, Inc. to provide in-depth training material and content for Wrap Reality’s virtual reality training scenarios. With...
Message from the NTOA’s Chaplaincy Section Chair To our NTOA family: Since its founding in 1983, the NTOA and its members have weathered many storms together, from the days following 9/11 and the Global War on Terror to this new war on an invisible enemy, a virus that...
If you wish to have your state association event listed here, please email [email protected] and provide the name of the event, date, location and links to any flyers or websites.
Please note: The NTOA is not responsible for cancelled events, registration or contact information.
- Alabama Tactical Officers Association
- Arizona Tactical Officers Association
- Arkansas Tactical Officers Association
- California Association of Tactical Officers
- Delaware Tactical Officers Association
- Florida SWAT Association
- Georgia Tactical Officers Association
- Heartland Tactical Officers Association
- Illinois Tactical Officers Association
- Indiana SWAT Officers Association
- Kentucky Tactical Officers Association
- Louisiana Tactical Officers Association
- Michigan Tactical Officers Association
- Midwest Tactical Officer Association
- Mississippi Tactical Officers Association
- Missouri Tactical Officers Association (Contact: 313-949-3300)
- Mountain States Tactical Officers Association
- National Capitol Region SWAT Association
- New England Tactical Officers Association
- New York Tactical Officers Association
- North Carolina Tactical Officers Association
- Ohio Tactical Officers Association
- Oregon Tactical Officers Association
- Ontario Tactical Advisory Body
- Pennsylvania Tactical Officers Association
- Rocky Mountain Tactical Team Association
- Special Operations Training Association
- Tennessee Tactical Officers Association
- Texas Tactical Police Officers Association
- Washington State Tactical Officers Association
- Wisconsin – Association of SWAT Personnel
- Arkansas Crisis Negotiators Association
- California Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Canadian Critical Incident, Inc.
- Delaware Valley Negotiators Association
- East Bay Hostage Negotiator Association (619-236-6815)
- Florida Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Illinois Crisis Negotiators Association
- Indiana Association of Hostage /Crisis Negotiators
- Kansas Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Louisiana Association of Crisis Negotiators
- Michigan Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Midwest Crisis Negotiators
- National Council of Negotiations Associations
- New England Crisis Negotiators Association
- New Jersey Association of Crisis Negotiators
- New York Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Ohio Crisis Negotiators Association
- Pittsburg Area Negotiation Association (412 343-4086)
- Rocky Mountain Hostage Negotiator Association
- San Diego County Hostage Negotiator Association
- Santa Clara Hostage Negotiator Association (408-229-7699)
- South Carolina Crisis Negotiators Association
- Texas Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Tri County SWAT & Hostage Negotiators Association (408 758-7250)
- Western Pennsylvania Negotiators Association
- Western States Hostage Negotiators Association
- Wisconsin Association of Crisis Negotiators
- International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association
- National Rifle Association – Law Enforcement Division
- National Sheriffs Association
- National Bomb Squad Commanders Advisory Board