For the field, by the field
(CRI-TAC) provides no-cost customized technical assistance solutions designed to meet the unique needs of state, local, tribal, and campus communities throughout the United States.
- Resource Referral
- Web-Based Training
- In-Person Training
- Virtual Mentoring
- Meeting Facilitation
- On-site Consultation
- Active Shooter Response
- Public Sector Coordination and Partnerships
- Mass Casualty Response
- Officer Safety and Wellness
- Mass Demonstration Response
- Crisis Intervention
- School Safety
How it works..
The IACP and COPS Office have partnered with other leading law enforcement associations to ensure the most comprehensive and tailored solutions available for requesting agencies.
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Major Cities Chiefs Association
- FBI National Academy Associates
- International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators
- International Association of Directors of Law Enforcement Training and Standards
- National Association of Women Law Enforcement Executives
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives
- National Tactical Officers Association
This project was supported, in whole or in part, by cooperative agreement number 2017CRWXK001 awarded by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services. The opinions contained herein are those of the author(s) or contributor(s) and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the U.S. Department of Justice. References to specific individuals, agencies, companies, products, or services should not be considered an endorsement by the author(s) or the U.S. Department of Justice. Rather, the references are illustrations to supplement discussion of the issues.