Rosen Centre Hotel
Orange County Convention Center
Florida SWAT Association
Orange County Sheriff’s Office
Orlando Police Department
Come to Orlando!
Sunny Orlando is the ideal destination for the NTOA’s 36th Annual Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show. Home to more than a dozen theme parks and the world’s most famous mouse, Orlando boasts a bustling nightlife, a growing food and wine scene, and a state-of-the-art performance center. Join us at the Rosen Centre Hotel for six days of hands-on training, seminars, incident debriefs and a chance to rub elbows with leaders and innovators in the law enforcement community. The Orange County Convention Center will host our spectacular two-day trade show featuring hundreds of companies showcasing the latest technologies and products. Whether you come with your family or your team, Orlando will surely be a memorable event!
Conference Seminars and Training
This portion of the conference is hands-on training designed to teach both core and advanced tactical skill sets and can range from 8 to 32 hours, depending upon the track. These courses may include some classroom lecture, but are mostly interactive and physically demanding. They also require participants to bring their own equipment and firearms to class.
This portion of the conference is lecture-based training, which may include some tabletop exercises and group discussions. Seminar-based courses are typically 2 or 4 hours, and may be offered multiple times throughout the week.
This portion of the conference is lecture-based training, but focuses primarily on lessons learned and current trends affecting our society and the law enforcement community. You will hear firsthand from the officers involved in these situations and how they were handled.
Over 70 courses to choose from, many offered multiple times.
- A Holistic Approach to Police Weapons
- Advanced Expandable Baton Concepts for Law Enforcement
- Armored Rescue Vehicle Tactics
- Behavior Based CQB
- Critical Thinking and Condensed Time Decision-Making
- Excellence in Training
- Functional Fitness for Law Enforcement
- High-Risk Manhunt Operations
- Integration of UAS into the LE Agency
- Introduction to Duty Knives as Backup Weapons
- Law and Liability for the Team Leader
- Law Enforcement Response to Suicidal Subjects
- Less Lethal, FSDD, Chemical Agents Instructor Certification
- Lessons Gleaned for Research of High Profile Critical Incidents
- Modern Crowd Control Concepts
- Negotiating with Military Personnel and PTSD
- Night Vision Operators
- Pitfalls, Perils, and Positive Team Performance
- Police Counter Ambush Tactics
- Police Response to Active Shooter Instructor Certification
- Police Sniper Response to a Public Venue
- Rescue Task Force Instructor Certification
- School Threat Assessment
- Shoothouse Instructor Certification
- Survival for the Tactical Team Leader
- Tactical Breaching
- Tactical Lessons from the 60’s and 70’s
- Tactics and the OODA Loop
- Vehicle Engagements
- Warrant Service Planning and Documentation
- Many Incident Debriefs
$479 Individual Membership
$499 Agency/Team Membership
$219 Individual Membership
$219 Agency/ Team Membership
$109 Individual Membership
$109 Agency/Team Membership