We congratulate the accomplished students who were awarded our 2019 "James Torkar Educational Scholarship." Each winner demonstrated outstanding scholastic achievement and community service. This program benefits the children of members of the association and provides...
One of the original goals of the National Tactical Officers Association was to provide the best training at an affordable price. Founder John Kolman recognized most law enforcement officers paid for their own training, and as such, he set the original dues to the NTOA...
NTOA’s Executive Director Thor Eells to speak at the Library of Congress – Improving Outcomes for Justice-Involved Vets with PTSD on May 15, 2019
In collaboration with the Veterans History Project, the National Institute of Corrections will host a panel discussion in anticipation of PTSD Awareness month on May 15, 2019 at the Library of Congress. The panel discussion will bring awareness to post-traumatic...
The National Tactical Officers Association is proud to partner with Justice Federal Credit Union (JFCU) to offer you a new member benefit – the benefit of financial products and services with competitive rates and modern conveniences to make your busy life just a...
NTOA Sponsors 4th Annual North American Active Assailant Conference Lessons Learned by Lead Law Enforcement and Fire Service Agencies April 24-26, 2019 Troy, MI The NTOA is proud to sponsor the 4th Annual North American Active Assailant Conference (NAAAC), to be held...
We are pleased to announce that Buck Rogers will be joining the NTOA as Training Program Manager. In this role, Buck will support the director of training and education and the instructional cadre, develop and implement new courses, and identify emerging trends in...
The NTOA is pleased to announce that we have negotiated special discounted rates exclusively for you, your family and friends at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, FL Check out these amazing rates! And as an added bonus, the resort fee of $50 has been waived!...
We are pleased to announce the addition of new Section Chairs to the NTOA. The NTOA Sections play a critical role in facilitating discussions, researching current issues and developing recommendations for the board of directors on contemporary and emerging...
In July 2017, the NTOA once again began the arduous task of updating the Tactical Response and Operations Standard for Law Enforcement Agencies (TROS). Keeping in mind the impact that this document has on our profession, it was critical that input from our members was...
The National Tactical Officers Association, along with eight of the nation's most influential specialized law enforcement leadership membership organizations, will bring together their collective experience, subject matter expertise, and unmatched reach in the field...
If you wish to have your state association event listed here, please email email@example.com and provide the name of the event, date, location and links to any flyers or websites.
Please note: The NTOA is not responsible for cancelled events, registration or contact information.
- Alabama Tactical Officers Association
- Arizona Tactical Officers Association
- Arkansas Tactical Officers Association
- California Association of Tactical Officers
- Delaware Tactical Officers Association
- Florida SWAT Association
- Georgia Tactical Officers Association
- Illinois Tactical Officers Association
- Indiana SWAT Officers Association
- Kansas City Metro Tactical Officers Association
- Kentucky Tactical Officers Association
- Louisiana Tactical Officers Association
- Michigan Tactical Officers Association
- Midwest Tactical Officer Association
- Mississippi Tactical Officers Association
- Missouri Tactical Officers Association (Contact: 313-949-3300)
- Mountain States Tactical Officers Association
- National Capitol Region SWAT Association
- New England Tactical Officers Association
- New York Tactical Officers Association
- North Carolina Tactical Officers Association
- Ohio Tactical Officers Association
- Oregon Tactical Officers Association
- Ontario Tactical Advisory Body
- Pennsylvania Tactical Officers Association
- Rocky Mountain Tactical Team Association
- Special Operations Training Association
- Tennessee Tactical Officers Association
- Texas Tactical Police Officers Association
- Washington State Tactical Officers Association
- Wisconsin – Association of SWAT Personnel
- Arkansas Crisis Negotiators Association
- California Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Canadian Critical Incident, Inc.
- Delaware Valley Negotiators Association
- East Bay Hostage Negotiator Association (619-236-6815)
- Florida Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Illinois Crisis Negotiators Association
- Indiana Association of Hostage /Crisis Negotiators
- Kansas Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Louisiana Association of Crisis Negotiators
- Michigan Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Midwest Crisis Negotiators
- National Council of Negotiations Associations
- New England Crisis Negotiators Association
- New Jersey Association of Crisis Negotiators
- New York Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Ohio Crisis Negotiators Association
- Pittsburg Area Negotiation Association (412 343-4086)
- Rocky Mountain Hostage Negotiator Association
- San Diego County Hostage Negotiator Association
- Santa Clara Hostage Negotiator Association (408-229-7699)
- South Carolina Crisis Negotiators Association
- Texas Association of Hostage Negotiators
- Tri County SWAT & Hostage Negotiators Association (408 758-7250)
- Western Pennsylvania Negotiators Association
- Western States Hostage Negotiators Association
- Wisconsin Association of Crisis Negotiators
- International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association
- National Rifle Association – Law Enforcement Division
- National Sheriffs Association
- National Bomb Squad Commanders Advisory Board