Rosen Centre Hotel
Orange County Convention Center
Florida SWAT Association
Orange County Sheriff’s Office
Orlando Police Department
Come to Sunny Orlando
Sunny Orlando is the ideal destination for the NTOA’s 36th Annual Law Enforcement Operations Conference and Trade Show. Home to more than a dozen theme parks and the world’s most famous mouse, Orlando boasts a bustling nightlife, a growing food and wine scene, and a state-of-the-art performance center. Join us at the Rosen Centre Hotel for six days of hands-on training, seminars, incident debriefs and a chance to rub elbows with leaders and innovators in the law enforcement community. The Orange County Convention Center will host our spectacular two-day trade show featuring hundreds of companies showcasing the latest technologies and products. Whether you come with your family or your team, Orlando will surely be a memorable event!
Since 2009, various companies have supported the NTOA’s annual conference by providing scholarships for law enforcement officers to attend, receive training and network with other officers from around the country and beyond. Again this year, scholarships will be offered to NTOA members who meet the requirements and apply online.
What does the scholarship cover?
Scholarships cover the conference registration fee. The scholarship does not cover hotel, travel, per diem or any personal expenses. The conference scholarship is for the full package registration only.
Am I eligible to apply?
MUST hold a current individual NTOA membership – Team/agency memberships are not eligible.
Congratulations to our Scholarship Winners
- Eric Burburan, Hernando County SO
- Darrin Smith, Calhoun PD
- Jacob Harlow, Cayce DPS
- Robert Coliskey, North Palm Beach PD
- Jaunita “Jay” Hazelett, Melbourne PD
- Joseph Cherry, Brunswick County SO
- Joseph Hawes, USC Upstate PD
- William Hilliard, Wilson’s Mills PD
- Michael Ogrodnick, Palm Beach PD
- Shilo Garner, Union County SO
- Alfonso Tejeira, Univ of Central FL PD
- Brian Crowley, Titusville PD
- Robert Kilgo, Darlington County SO
- Cory Schalinske, Eau Claire SO
- David Lis, Hometown PD
- Donell Austin, Kankakee PD
- Kenneth Robinson II, Des Moines PD
- Travis Olsen, Sioux Falls PD
- Scott Van Roekel, Sioux Falls PD
- Erik Pruitt, Lyon County SO
- Ryan Yee, Gardena PD
- Lucas Hunt, Wheat Ridge PD
- Derek Bos, Brush PD
- Adam Hanna, Leadville PD
- Bret Willey, Lyon County SO